Great, well-priced house on a cul-de-sac with many **big** items new or newer, including: Roof and siding (2019), new gutters (2019), HVAC system (2016) hot water heater (2015), brand new vanity in hall bath (2020), new deck (2019), new carpeting in bedrooms (2020), some areas freshly painted (2020), new basement slider (2020), new Master Bath shower doors (2020), and more. HUGE renovated kitchen with upgraded ceramic tile flooring, granite counter tops, upgraded cabinets & appliances. Family room has a great wood burning fireplace, basement is a walkout to patio with a large 5th BR and FR, with plumbing rough-in for a half bath. Upstairs, big MBR, and big secondary bedrooms as well. LOTS of space! WON'T LAST LONG.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price