This home used to be Ryan's Model Home when the community was first opening. Bright and open floor plan with lots of hardwoods, windows, crown molding, new paint, new stainless appliances and many more upgrades! Flat screen TVs and some artwork convey. Fully finished walk out basement with patio for entertaining. One of the best locations in Brunswick Crossing. Lots of parking out front in the parking lot in addition to your detached garage. HOA takes care of mulching and mowing. Conveniently located near grocery store, restaurants and easy access to Rt. 340 and to the Marc Train. A must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Exercise Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)