Stunning, bright, and well-maintained 2-bedroom, 2 full bath condo in move-in ready condition! Expansive living & dining area features hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, spectacular vaulted ceiling, and lots of windows. Spacious kitchen has abundant cabinet & counter space, like-new dishwasher & French-door refrigerator and ceramic tile floor. Laundry closet has a full-size, side-by-side washer and dryer, a 50-gallon electric water heater and storage shelves. Huge master bedroom features a spectacular walk-in closet, brand new carpet, a private bathroom, and an alcove for added space. Second bedroom, adjacent to the second full bath, features brand new carpet, a roomy closet, and a large window. For added convenience, there is an outside storage closet and patio. Amazing community amenities! A pool, fitness room, clubroom, tennis courts, picnic area w/grills and lots of guest parking. Condo fee includes water, trash, reserved parking, on-site management, and amenities. Walk to Costco, library, grocery & restaurants. Just minutes to I-270, ICC, Metro, Downtown Crown, Rio, Kentlands, Old Town Gaithersburg & major employers.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
903 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Handicap Parking, Lighted.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Tennis Court.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price