This will be coming active Friday morning 3/24, with an open house Sat 3/25 and all offers due by Monday 3/27 at 9pm. This six-year young 2 BR, 2.5 Bath lower-level condo is ideally located in the highly sought after community of Admirals Square! You will love the open floorplan and design. Fabulous kitchen with upgraded Quartz counters & Stainless-steel appliances. Cozy family room with hardwood floors. Loft area for office or lounging overlooks lower level. Newer luxury vinyl floors upstairs with extra cork insulation for temperature and sound, so no carpet in this one as all flooring has been upgraded. One car garage with extra storage. Primary bedroom has bump out with balcony & lovely full bath. Upstairs laundry with upgraded stacked front load W & D. You can't beat this LOCATION! Within walking distance of the Annapolis Towne Center & close to the Harbour Center & downtown Annapolis. Super close to I-97 and Rt 50 for a convenient commute to DC, Baltimore & No VA. Terrific restaurants & shopping, and the Annapolis nightlife is a quick UBER ride away! Another bonus is the community firepit, which is a great gathering place for happy hour with neighbors and friends. LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE!
Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Main Level Entry, Other.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price