NEW 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathrooms, at 2,749 finished square feet under $500,000 in the Villages of Urbana!!! The Savannah, part of the NEW Urban Village Series by Main Street Homes at Urbana, is a traditional Single Family Home that encompasses open concept living at its finest! With 4 bedrooms bedrooms and 3.5 baths, the Savannah is flexible to meet your needs. Partial and Full Basement Options are now available. Standard features such as Front porches, 10 ft Ceilings with 8 ft Doors on the main level, Gourmet Kitchens, Upgraded Moldings, Attached Garages, & more make this home a beautiful space and an incredible value! Please contact Jill Carney at 301-810-5705 or email@example.com for more information and details. We look forward to showing you the quality and attention to detail in every Main Street Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,461 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Villages Of Urbana
Main Street Homes At Urbana, Llc
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Level Entry, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Shingle, Composition Shingle, Hip
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Library, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price