This classic colonial home with an open floor plan features a newly updated kitchen with a stainless steel gas stove, granite counter tops, and an eat-in breakfast nook that flows seamlessly into the family room. The family room's cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace, along with French doors that open directly onto the large deck make this space perfect for entertaining. On the deck, you can enjoy a private nature escape, with tall trees lining the property line and a small pond. Upstairs, the Master Bedroom contains a spacious walk-in closet with built in shelving. The adjoining Master Bathroom is newly renovated with granite counter tops, separate his and hers vanities, and a fully tiled, luxury double stall shower.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Humidifier, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- R20 RESIDENTIAL SINGLE
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price