This home has lots of room. Lovingly maintained ranch on a dead-end street. The main level has hardwood floors in the living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, and bathroom. Ceramic tile in kitchen. The living room has a wood fireplace and a large window that lets in lots of light. There are lots of cabinets for storage and a granite countertop with an eating bar. Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans. Master has a full shower bath and a walk-in closet. The lower level has a large family room with a wood fireplace, a mudroom, a laundry room with an extra refrigerator, and a full bath. There is a patio off the mudroom to lead you to a large open backyard with a fire pit and play equipment. . Close to shopping and commuter-friendly. Set up our tour today before it is gone.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,880 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price