Beautifully updated 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on top floor, located in the desirable Spring Ridge Neighborhood, with access to tennis courts, pools, parks and much more. Convenient to grocery, gas, nail spa, liquor store and restaurants. MUST SEE!!!
Other, Traditional, 1 Story
|Y Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,113 sq. ft
Y, Dogs OK,Case by Case Basis,Size/Weight Restriction,Pet Addendum/Deposit
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price